INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT RESOURCER & RESEARCHER
A great person once told me that to become great, you need to be surrounded by greatness…
If you feel that you can help us become ‘great’, then we would love to talk with you about our new role.
Operating from their modern, boutique office in the heart of Edinburgh city centre, Kingpin International has a client base that spans the globe and reads like a ‘Who’s Who’ of the corporate world. In your new role, you will play a key function in generating International Tax candidates. Responsibilities include: –
- Name gathering and research.
- Conducting applicant interviews by phone and online video.
- Candidate database management and mapping.
- Collecting referrals and recommendations.
- Gathering market intelligence and sourcing leads.
- Working with the marketing team on social media output i.e. Facebook & twitter (as the boss says he is of an age where he only partially understands it’s potential).
All we ask for in return is that you are enthusiastic and able to communicate in a way that is clear and concise and maybe occasionally, you can be persuasive and always inquisitive.
Great attention to detail and the ability to be creative and innovative would also help you become successful in this role.
To apply, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are looking for further details before applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org