SENIOR MANAGER, TAX AND ACCOUNTANCY
Your new company:
Working with a global business, you will have the opportunity to enhance your career across European Accounting and Reporting.
• Prepare complex Accounting and Tax deliverables to an international client portfolio.
• Working to deadlines along with quality & risk standards.
• Provide oversight of delivery & financials management to clients.
• Coaching, developing and managing junior team members.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• A minimum of 8 years + background in European Statutory Accounting and Tax.
• Strong knowledge across US GAAP/IFRS and local GAAP (Dutch, French, German etc..)
• Able to work fluently in English and any other additional European language.
• Strong Excel skills and working experience of ERP and reporting tools.
What you’ll get in return:
A competitive salary, company car or car allowance along with an impressive benefits package and bonus potential.
Your next step:
Do you wish to accelerate your career with a market leader? If so, click and apply today.