TRANSFER PRICING, SENIOR MANAGER – FLUENT IN JAPANESE
This market-leading business is looking for a Senior Manager to join their TP team with a focus on servicing Japanese clients.
Some of the key areas of responsibility for a Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing include:
- Working with clients to understand their business model and plan their transfer pricing policies.
- Undertake functional analysis interviews, benchmarking studies and analysing the client issues for Transfer Pricing documentation.
- Identifying and proposing planning opportunities to the client based on the OECD Guidelines (and Singapore Transfer Pricing guidelines).
- Managing projects; Transfer Pricing Audits and support the Senior members of the team on MAP and APA’s.
- Work on cross border value chain transformation projects as a Transfer Pricing lead.
Your profile as a Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing:
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law.
- Approx. 8 years of dedicated Transfer Pricing experience in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Fluent in Japanese (reading, writing and speaking).
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.