POLISH VAT COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
Our international client is looking to strengthen its VAT Compliance team in Budapest, Hungary.
As a Polish VAT Compliance specialist, your key areas of responsibility will be:
• Reviewing VAT returns and other VAT related reports.
• Working on VAT related Advisory projects.
• Communicating with Tax authorities.
• Building strong working relationships with international stakeholders.
To be considered for this Polish VAT Compliance specialist role, you should have:
• A minimum of 2 years + dedicated Polish VAT Compliance experience.
• The ability to work wholly in Polish (& English).
• Good project management and working to strict deadlines.
• Ability to work as part of Team; sharing knowledge and leading/mentoring Junior colleagues.
In return there is a good joining salary, 2 x 6 month bonus, paid overtime and great benefits – you also have flexible working hours which includes the option of a ‘hybrid’ working arrangement.
You will also get relocation support which includes paid temporary accommodation, air tickets etc.