TAX COMPLIANCE MANAGER WITH GERMAN
Country: United Kingdom
Our client, who work with international businesses across the DACH region, is looking to hire a Tax Compliance Manager who can work fully in German (and English) to join their small team in London, UK.
As a Tax Compliance Manager, you will predominately focus on:
- Corporation tax returns.
- VAT Advice and VAT filing.
- Reviewing work of junior team members.
- Coaching and training employees
- Attend meetings with clients.
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of other Accountants and admin staff.
To be considered for this Tax Compliance Manager, your profile should consist of:
- Around 4 years + Corporate Tax experience in a Consulting or practice environment.
- Strong proven experience in managing a small team and meeting deadlines
- ACCA / ACA / CTA or Part-Qualified or European equivalent accounting or tax qualification with long UK practical experience
- High level of numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work fully in both German & English.
In return, there is a good starting salary plus an annual bonus along with flexible working i.e. either remote or Hybrid.
You will also be joining a very collaborative and team orientated business that pride themselves on creating a positive working environment.