GLOBAL TAX RECRUITMENT ASSOCIATE AND RESOURCER
The Kingpin team is looking to expand again!
Looking to join a small but exciting, collaborative and growing team?
Operating from our modern, boutique office in the heart of Edinburgh city centre, Kingpin International has a client base that spans the globe and reads like a ‘Who’s Who’ of the corporate world. In your new role, you will play a key function in generating International Tax candidates.
Responsibilities include: –
- Searching for and identifying job leads to pass to the relevant consultant and strive to identify new candidates and client opportunities.
- Working on live roles coordinating with the consultants
- Conducting screenings, applicant interviews, via teams, email, phone or in person.
- Candidate database management and mapping
- Collecting referrals and recommendations
- Gathering market intelligence and sourcing leads.
- Working with the marketing team on social media output
- Providing general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering enquiries, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
What you get from a career with Kingpin International
- Highly competitive salary
- Progression opportunities available
- Bonus scheme
- Potential for flexible working hours
- Chance to earn industry accredited qualifications
- Length of service benefits such as extra days’ holiday and private healthcare,
- And most important of all, your birthday off every year (and if it falls on the weekend, don’t worry, you can take another day off of your choosing).
All we ask for in return is that you are enthusiastic and able to communicate in a way that is clear and concise and occasionally, you can be persuasive and always inquisitive.
The right person will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and will be meticulous, have the ability to work with great attention to detail and the ability to be creative and innovative would also help you become successful in this role.
To apply, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are looking for further details before applying, please email email@example.com