LEAD VAT REVIEWER
If you’re looking for an exciting new role where you can make a name for yourself within a globally leading Tax Specialist firm and progress in your speciality, then look no further as Kingpin are bringing an incredible, brand-new opportunity for a passionate Lead VAT Reviewer, based in Budapest.
Your key responsibilities
In your new role as Lead VAT Reviewer, you will be responsible for…
- Preparation of VAT and other indirect tax related reports for multinational clients based on country specific guidance
- Liaison with foreign tax authorities and clients
- Working with colleagues and the management team to exceed clients’ expectations
- Responding to requests from clients and pro-actively anticipating clients’ needs
- Vocational degree
- Strong written and spoken English language skills, effective communication skills and client orientation
- Ability to identify potential problems and issues
- Precision, reliability and pro-active personality
- Effective communication skills and client orientation
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Confident with numbers
- Team player at heart
- Advanced Excel skills and good computer skills
We are especially interested in speaking with individuals who have prior financial experience and who can speak an additional European language, however this is not essential.
We highly encourage you to apply if you have previous working experience in any of the following countries:
Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, Bulgaria or France.
What we can offer you
- Support to quickly grow and develop your career
- Working as part of an international and diverse team
- 3 paid days a year to participate in CSR activities
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities
- Regular company and team events
- Company wellbeing services
- Medicover and life insurance package
- Diverse bonus system
If you think you’ve got what it takes to take on this exciting new role, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!