SENIOR CONSULTANT INDIRECT TAX
Kingpin International are proud to be partnering with our renowned client, who are global market leaders in the tax advisory industry, to bring to the market an exciting new opening as a Senior Consultant in Indirect Tax. You will have the flexibility to work from any of their 5 MNO Indirect Tax practices across the Netherlands, making this an opportunity not to be missed!
Your key responsibilities
As the new (Sr) Indirect Tax Consultant you will…
- Carefully immerse yourself in the tax law, regulations and jurisprudence, so that you are aware of the latest developments in order to approach customers proactively, among other things.
- Deal with questions from customers and the tax authorities.
- Know how to work together in a team of (senior) managers, (senior) consultants and working students, working at the various offices in the MNO practice.
- Be able to work independently and feel responsible for giving clients the best advice they are looking for.
- Be a fully-fledged discussion partner in consultations with colleagues, customers and/or the tax authorities.
- Provide specialist tax advice in the field of indirect taxes, in particular VAT, but also transfer tax.
- Be able to make a personal contribution to a team where there is an open atmosphere and clear/ honest communication is key.
Your experience, qualifications and skills
The ideal candidate will impress with 1 – 5 years of experience as a proven VAT specialist and will have completed a degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics. This role requires excellent command of the Dutch and English language and an affinity with figures and tax returns, along with a comprehensive knowledge of the latest tax legislation. We’d be especially interested in speaking with you if you have prior experience within a BIG4 office and a completed NOB education or are working on this. To succeed in this role, you will have a passion for growth and the drive to take on new challenges.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working opportunities
- Career growth and development support
- Healthy work-life balance encouraged
- Remote working possibilities
- Access to exciting projects and a strong network
This role is the ideal basis to start or continue your career as a (senior) consultant! If you think you can take on the challenge, email your CV, or any further questions, to email@example.com.