SENIOR VAT ANALYST (VAT REVIEWER)
Are you an ambitious Indirect Tax professional who can speak German, French, Spanish or Italian? Looking to make a name for yourself as part of one of the world’s leading tax specialist firms? Do you want to work within a global network of financial experts where you can expand your talents and significantly drive the success of the business?
Kingpin International are thrilled to bring to the market an exciting new opportunity for a Senior VAT Analyst (VAT Reviewer), to join our highly prestigious financial advisory organisation partner, based in idyllic Poland.
Your key responsibilities
In your new role as Senior VAT Analyst (VAT Reviewer), you will…
- Evaluate VAT returns and accounts reconciliations for selected EMEA countries
- Review VAT returns, along with other indirect tax-related reports created by the junior team
- Grow the team’s skills and abilities by providing regular mentoring and support to the junior colleagues
- Assess any opportunities for technology improvements and business development
- Ensure the team is consistently kept up to date on all business developments
- Follow up on German/French/Spanish/Italian VAT legislation updates and assess the impact on the VAT reporting of clients
- Liaise with tax authorities
Your experience, qualifications and skills
We are interested in hearing from highly ambitious individuals who have at least 3-4 years of experience in VAT compliance, including German/French/Spanish/Italian VAT compliance. You must possess a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (Economics, Finance, Accounting) and be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of value added tax compliance and regulations.
In order to be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical skills, along with being proficient in written and spoken English, as well as German, French, Spanish or Italian. Any other languages would also be advantageous.
What we can offer you
- Potential to work remotely
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses
- Flexible benefits package
- Flexible working times
- Innovative working space and great office location
- Subsidised professional training and development programme
If this opportunity is a match for your talents, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!