RECRUITMENT ASSOCIATE AND RESEARCHER
“Ambitious and accomplished individual, with a proactive attitude and a persistent desire to to develop and progress…”
If you were writing about yourself in the third person, would this describe you?
If the answer is no, then thanks, but perhaps give this a miss. If your answer is yes, then please do read on…
Kingpin International are delighted to be looking for a dedicated Recruitment Resourcer & Researcher to help them take their International Tax Recruitment operation, to the next level and beyond.
What you get at Kingpin International
Everyone wants to know the benefits to a new job, so let’s get that one out the way first…
- Highly competitive salary,
- Progression opportunities (for those who work hard),
- Bonus scheme,
- Potential for flexible working hours,
- Chance to earn industry accredited qualifications,
- Length of service benefits such as extra days’ holiday and private healthcare,
- And most important of all, your birthday off every year (and if it falls on the weekend, don’t worry, you can take another day off of your choosing).
Who are Kingpin International
Operating from their modern, executive office in the heart of Edinburgh city centre (less than a 10 minute walk from Haymarket Station), Kingpin International has a client base that spans the globe and reads like a ‘Who’s Who’ of the corporate tax world. Founded by two highly successful experts in Executive Recruitment, their focus is on one thing: excellence. Kingpin International has since swept across the globe and formed a global tax network of clients and candidates across multiple international territories. Their combination of advanced recruitment technologies and methods ensures they can service the most challenging requirements.
What Kingpin International wants from you
To succeed as a Recruitment Resourcer & Researcher, you will need to be determined, enthusiastic and self-driven. Attitude is everything within the job, as you will be required to learn every day, whilst sourcing premier professionals, from across the continents. You need to be able to thrive working to strict deadlines and have an attention to detail that will help you source that “needle in a haystack” candidate.
To give you a flavour of the role itself, key responsibilities in the role include: –
- Candidate sourcing and research.
- Applicant screening interviews by phone/online video.
- Candidate database management and mapping.
- Collecting referrals and recommendations.
- Gathering market intelligence and sourcing leads.
- Working with the marketing team on social media output (as the boss says he is of an age where he only partially understands it’s potential!).
As for experience, you don’t need to have worked in recruitment, but you must be able to clearly demonstrate a successful track record in previous job roles and education. This role would be ideal for a recent university graduate.
So, are you ready to make your mark in the world of executive recruitment?
Assuming your answer is yes, then please click apply and send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.